Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mary Mary How does your garden grow?



Location, Location is the key to a garden, in this case it's where are there less rocks..


then there is the issue of planting...


next is the fill dirt....lots and lots of dirt...did I mention lots and lots of dirt?  we got the dirt loaded it into the truck-one shovel at a time and un loaded it one shovel at a time and then put it in the garden then moved it around one shovel at a time (the one shovel at a time would be Jeff)


next is what to plant...so many choices, too many rocks... these are my apricot trees, hope they do good. choices were, squash, zucchini, 3 types of tomatoes, lettuce, green beans, peas, watermelon, cantalope, bell pepper, onions, chives, garlic, oregeno, cilantro, radishes, carrots, mint, parsley and jalepenos.


shhh....and lime, orange and lemon tree (which is a no no with the HOA), but their minis...


there are strawberries of course...
we have blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, roses 3 kind
Got an awesome deal on my arch and trellises from Target they were on clearance....that word-clearance ranks right on up there with chocolate I love that word especially if it is 85% off.
The key to planting a garden is to use "Miracle Grow" and you can have plants "coming up" in less than a week...OR.....
You can go buy live plants and tell your family the story above...I used lots and lots of "Miracle Grow".....yes I did.....

No comments:

Post a Comment