To the total embarrassment of my children here is one of my nativity sets. I collect them but am particular on them also. This is one that has been colored and laminated. There are magnetic on the back. They are a copy of ones that I gave the nursery kids for Christmas a few years back. This seem to be a hit because they can "tell" the story and move the "pictures".
The holidays were tad on the hectic side, and our tree reflected it too.. but I have to admit I love hits droopy top...
One thing I did wish for this Christmas was clean windows...oh no that was on Grandma's Charlotte's list. Oh well she can have the clean windows and I'll take the Window Washer.
Christmas Eve was a day to reflect on how "comfy" life is for us as we go bumping down the road on to bigger and better things?
Time to do some pondering on the Holiday season, what better way then to Shoot something?
The Rowden's have "hidden" secrets... a little target practice?
Some handgun practice?
How about it's own militia? Is that it? is that all of it? Ahhh we'll never tell.
One, Two ,Three ....Destroy !!!!!
Okay if you get bored with that you can always take a break and do a little sight seeing.

On Christmas Day we head up to the Valley to spend some time with family. Every year this tree gets decorated outside of Sunset Point... this has been going on for many many years. each year it seems to have more and more decorations on it. Happy Holidays to whom ever is responsible.. they have provided many memories. (pic is not the best was doing 75 at the time)

Christmas Dinner is a cross between sit-down and buffet... there is Grandpa de-boning the Turkey, which Auntie Laurie made...can you say good eating !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment